GCAAPI is proud to support the efforts of Local charities through the fund raising events.
1. Levine Cancer foundation: a local organisation working to alleviate cancer in the Charlotte region in collaboration with the Levine cancer center and Carolinas Healthcare system.
2. WE-WIN : a Local Charity started by Harshada Rajani, a college student who suffered a medical condition leading to life altering complications and suffering. This foundation is seeking to help others affected by neuro-debilitative disorders to re-organise their lives and families.
3. FOI: a socio-cultural Non-profit organisation involved in the betterment of the local Indian community.
4. Breast cancer Hub: by Dr. Lopamudra Das- a grass roots level charity organisation involved in the care of poor and underprivileged women in Rural India . Breastcancerhub.org.
5. Gcaapi donated 5000 dollars to Matthews Community center during the covid crisis to help with care for the homeless and underpriviliged of Matthews area.
6. GCaapi in collaboration with AAPI donated approx blankets
7. Kiran Inc : Gcaapi supported Kiran foundation ( kiraninc.org) in their efforts to support the Indian domestic violence victims of the charlotte area. ( April 2022)
6. Gcaapi supports the Matthews community center fund raiser with BAPS walkathon as a silver sponsor on a yearly basis. (June 22)
7. Gcaapi supported the Art of living foundation with #I am peace program benefitting the local charlotte community with a meditation program arranged by Sri Sri Ravishankar on July 8, 2022. This was attended by the local leaders and law makers.
8. Gcaapi supports the Ukranian refugees of charlotte in the fundraiser program "Rise 2 Raise" in August 2022.